1. My interns rock!Â You met Kerri last week; you’ll meet Justin soon.Â They raced around like crazy people.Â When I asked, they answered.Â When I didn’t ask, they took the initiative.Â If today was the first day of the rest of my summer, I’ve hit the intern jackpot once again.
2. It doesn’t matter how young they are, when TCKs come together there is a commonality that doesn’t exist everywhere.
3. Language doesn’t have to be a barrier.Â I heard more than English today.Â I’m not sure what it all was, but we still communicated.
4. New friends sometimes seem more important than your parents—even if you’re 4.
5. Adults find fatigue faster at the Bounce House than the kids do.Â Well, than most of the kids.Â At one point I looked around and all the adults were crashed in corners of different bouncy castles while the kids were still going strong.
6. This summer is going to be challenging, but if today is any indication it’s going to be a fun challenge.
photo courtesy of Quasimime