1. Carpe Diem is too limiting.Â Not only do you need to seize the day, but the moment, the hour, the year,Â and eternity are all worthy of being grasped.
2. America smells a lot like Walmart.
3. A simple map in the back on an airline magazine is a reminder of a myriad of people and experiences.
4. In times of great stress dye your hair.
5. Calvinball is a good way to spend a Saturday night.
6. Possessing a passport and sufficient frequent flyer miles to travel to any destination generally happens before you have a driver’s license.
7. Airports are some of the most emotionally comfortable places in the world.
8. Every “Hello” has a “Good-bye” attached to it.
9. Family is an essential but fluid concept and often a choice.
10.Â Small talk revolves around the phrase, “When I was in . . . ”
What about you?Â What would you add to the list?
photo courtesy of m kasahara