10 Lifestyle Habits of TCKs
1. Monthly plans for everything. Phone, Cable TV, and Internet. Thereâ€™s no way Iâ€™ll buy a 3-year plan.
2. Laptop instead of a bulky Desktop PC. Itâ€™s useful when you visit family overseas.
3. I prefer to rent furnished. The thought of buying furniture irks me.
4. I donâ€™t heavily decorate my room. Why bother buying fancy curtains and repainting? Iâ€™ll move soon.
5. I prefer watching movies online than owning DVDs. No, Iâ€™m not a pirate!
6. Iâ€™m very frugal. The less stuff I own, the less tied down and happier I feel.
7. I borrow books whenever possible. Ever tried moving a library? Itâ€™s not fun â€“ books are heavy!
8. My career is mobile. I like being able to decide where I want to work.
9. I donâ€™t have a large wardrobe at home but I dress well.
10. I donâ€™t own any large pets. But I can accommodate a cat.
Does anyone here identify with any of them?
Taken from tckid/the third culture kids community
Photo courtesy of Flipkeat
Please note: This post was not written by me;Â I cannot accommodate a cat.Â I would find a way to accommodate a large dog!
11 Responses to “10 Lifestyle Habits of TCKs”