More Random Thoughts . . .
– I don’t know what I did, but my knee is swollen and from about mid-thigh down it feels about 20 lbs. heavier than usual.Â Fantastic.Â A sore ankle still recovering from a sprain 7 weeks ago on my left leg and a swollen and weak knee on my right leg.Â I’m glad I’m not a horse.
– I always miss the right road in this part of the world and wind up on my way to Indiana.Â I have no desire to go to Indiana at midnight.
– Miles, my youngest nephew, melts my heart when he says, “Me . . . love . . . you . . . too!”
– Leaving your tickleguard down when there’s a 6 year old around is a great way to wake up in the morning.
– Driving rental cars presents interesting challenges . . . like figuring out how to open the door, how to turn on the lights, how to make the radio work, and a myriad of other things I take for granted on my vehicle.
– Pumping gas is not the same wherever you go.Â I felt so foreign trying to fill the car in SoCal yesterday.
– I really hate it when the airline puts a movie on that lasts longer than the flight.Â Now, I’ll have to rent The Devil Wears Prada to see the last 20 minutes.Â Somehow I think they might be important.Â That’s the second time in a week that happened
photo courtesy of Stuck in Customs