I found an interesting website today–howmanyofme.com.Â You type your first and last name into the appropriate spaces and it gives you a few interesting facts about your name.Â So here’s a little of what I’ve learned today.
- There are 88,491 people in the U.S. with the first name Sheryl.
- Statistically the 563rd most popular first name. (tied with 6 other first names) (It doesn’t say what those 6 are.)
- More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Sheryl are female. (Wow.Â I hope so.Â Poor guy, whoever he is.Â I hope his middle name is more masculine than his first name.)
I also learned the following about my last name:
- There are 8,489 people in the U.S. with the last name O’Bryan
- Statistically the 4275th most popular last name. (tied with 21 other last names) (Again, they don’t tell you what those names are)
And finally, I learned that there are only 2 other people in the USA with my first and last name.Â Wouldn’t it be freaky if one of them shared my middle name, too?!
photo courtesy of sanja gjenero