7 Things I want to do/see before I die
1. Travel the world with no concern for expenses or time.Â 2. Go on a long cruise with my family.Â Â 3. Visit the pyramids.Â Â 4. Write or create something of lasting significance.Â Â 5. Visit a peaceful and prosperous Cote d’Ivoire.Â 6. Regularly stay at a comfy house on the beach.Â 7. Get married and live happily ever after.
7 Things I cannot do
1. Keep my desk/office/house organized and neat.Â 2. Ice skate.Â 3. Prevent my fingernails from breaking on airplanes.Â Â 4. Win at foosball.Â Â 5. Stop with just one oreo—especially the double stuf ones.Â Â 6. Sleep when my hips are cold.Â Â 7. Run a marathon.
7 Things that AttractÂ Me to the Opposite Sex (in no particularÂ order)
1. HeightÂ Â Â 2. Friendly eyesÂ Â Â 3. WitÂ Â Â Â 4. IntelligenceÂ Â Â Â 5. Similar worldview and value systemÂ Â Â Â 6. More extraverted than I amÂ Â Â 7. Kindness
7 Books and Movies I Love (I’ll cover books since I did movies in a previous post)
1.Â HamletÂ Â Â 2. Memoirs of an Unrooted ChildhoodÂ Â Â 3. anything by Robert MunchÂ Â Â 4. all the Narnia booksÂ Â Â 5. When Africa was HomeÂ Â Â Â 6. the BibleÂ Â Â 7. Much Ado About Nothing
7 Things I Say Most Often
1. Want a punch in the throat?Â 2. Hmmmmmmmmmmm . . .Â Â Â Â 3. Baby? Truck?Â Empire State Building? (In response to “Guess what!”)Â Â 4. Idiots!Â Â Â 5. I need to do something with my hair.Â Â 6. Really?!Â Â Â 7.Â Hi!Â This is Sheryl.
7 Things You Should Know About Me
1. My roots are sunk into people more than places.Â Â 2. I can’t stand the feeling of snot in my nose—it must come out!Â Â 3. I was evacuated from my home in Africa by French troops in the middle of a civil war.Â 4. I rarely get enough sleep.Â 5. I think milk in America is one of the best drinks ever.Â 6. My nephews call me “O”Â Â 7. My favorite color is green.
photo courtesy of Zela